Thursday, July 16

'Diary's are so last season.'

Quote: Levi.
I've started a diary again.
Not like a girlie-whirlie-
"I went to school today, and when I got home, I had an ice cream, and it was like, totally really yummy. Guess what flavour it was? It was, like, hokey pokey!"

Not angry like,
"FUCKMYLIFE.
WHYTHEFUCKAREYOUTHERE?
IFUCKING HATEYOU!
STOPFUCKINGLOOKINGATME!
FUCKOFFYOUWANKER!"

And, not depressed like,
"Fuck my life.
I'm so sad.
I can't stop crying, because, dear dear diary, I got a NA in my Science (Not that I would :P) Formative..."

But, it's a secret diary, so I can't share what it's really like.
;D

But when I've finished the refill, (14B8, so soon, and I'm not ripping the sheets off so it'll be like a book :D)
I'll be over it!
And I'll read over each pathetic entry at the end, and realise I really was just being a girlie-whirlie-angry-depressed fuck that needs to get over things more quickly.

2 days 'till school.
FML.

0 comments: